Monday, April 28, 2008

Last week of Freedom Slacking

I seriously hope this week can passby faster even thou that goes to mean I can no longer slack around and wakes up at five in the evening. Because once the week is over, I'll start working again and my dearest will be back by my side!

Last night I was thinking of Birdy. At bout 4am, I tossed and turned and almost ROLL on my bed. I misses him so much. But I just cant fall asleep despite I was practically yawning for the whole morning. Die. Think im too used to sleeping early. Ya, as early as 6am.

I started counting the number of days he hasn't been around. Twelve days up to now. Fifth night out in the field. Another seven to reuniting. And ten more to his operational-ready-date (ORD)!!! Late night flight on the day I start work. Cant wait to hug and kiss him again!! I misses him truck loads!!!

Went to Civic Center to help HUpapa check out some stuffs then to Causeway to do some shopping. Brought home three tops and one pants. Happy girl I am. =D Thats not the end. Tomorrow im meeting Baby for some coffee-session and then I'll be meeting the bitches for more retail therapy in JB~! Neway on Wednesday, a stayover at MsPiggy's, and shopping on Thursday! Great~! What a good way to welcome myself back to the society!

This is the first time im actually all ready and cant wait to start work. After that remark from Uncle Bobby (not Mr Bok!), I see a better picture of where im heading. Im giving myself three months to settle down in Unusual. *prays* And I hopes the zest in working will not die off. Haha!

Till then, Trio will be back! =)

No comments: