Sunday, May 04, 2008

4 May 2008

So today is my last day being jobless and from tml onwards, I'll be back to the 9to6 life. Yes, it sounds boring. And yes, I have to admit that I suddenly feels so SIAN for having to get use to working life again! But then again, I reckoned tml will be a happy day! Cos Birdy will be back late at night! *screams with joy*

I met up with Baby on Tuesday to IMM because both of us were jobless and boliao. Intended to go for some coffee session after we passed the gifts from Tokyo to ahMin and the Subway lunch with Haojie. But we ended up sitting in Starhub for more than 2hrs!! And I bought myself my FIRST phone reluctantly! Haha! Yes, its the first time I paid for a phone myself and its also a PDA phone. (But that doesnt means im gonna ditch my Personal Dearest Ailing ok! Hahaha!) Sadly, I couldnt get the RED one which I really LOVES! aWwWwwWWw..

Samsung i780


Back in JB, we didnt manage to go to Neway cos we are always too late for the desired time slot. We watched Over Her Dead Body instead, and its quite a funny show. Of cos we had also done quite a bit of shopping and not forgetting the mahjong session! The happiest part? I spring a lil surprise on HUmama and bought her a pair of heels.. Little did I expect it was the exact same pair she had eyed on! The funny part? She didnt mention a single thing to me cos I was in msia when she went shopping. And the reason she didnt buy was because she finds it too ex! In which, I got it at almost the same price, except that its in ringgit! Haha! This is what we called, 母女连心!!

Friday was Zanver's birthday. We didnt have any celebration except a small cake for him. And yestd we were all busy packing our stuffs, almost ready to shift. Today, the tenants handed over the keys and we went to bro's house for a thorough summer spring cleaning! The weather is really bad recently. Targeted to shift in by the next weekend! Ladies, perhaps we can hold a meetup there for an informal house warming just between the four of us! Hahaa!

My lil darling

The two happy brothers

The two mischevious and the parents

The two notorious and the women who take care of them

BOOOOOOOOO!


Jayen's and Zanver's First Swimming Class

The instructor helped Jayen into the pool as he is too fat. (Zanver has a lil tummy too!)

Zanver then helped himself with his goggles..

Let himself into the pool..

And he is all ready for the lesson! (Zan thought, "Lousy Jayen!")

Both of them enjoying themselves in the pool.. Trying to do the first stunt the instructor taught them. Kicking their legs in the water!

But kids are afterall kids. They get bored easily..

Upon seeing Zan's expression, the instructor came to teach him something else.

But after the instructor went off to the next student (Jayen, who has yet to master the kicking skills), Zan went back into his stoning pose! (Zan thought, "Why Jayen so slow!")

After a lil longer, both the boys started looking for their parents..

Then, they finally spotted them! (Both thought, "Can we go home now?")


Thats the end of their first swimming lessons. Hahahahahahahahaha! They are super cute lah!!! Now its time for me to sleep and get ready for work tml!!!

Happy Birthday to The Birdog~!!

No comments: