Last Sunday was Mother's Day. We had our usual celebration at grandma's place. Steamboat for dinner and then all the adults headed to Party World @ Shenton Way. And guess what? When HUpapa called for the bill, it total up to $800++!!! WTF. And we only had ONE Martell, no other liquor. Im totally unaware of the rates nowadays. Everything are just getting so expensive. LIFE.
.
.
.
.
For she had braved thru so much of hardship and bitterness which she shouldnt have.
I met up with the Changi people on Wednesday for dinner at Mushroom Pot and then realised, it has been almost SEVEN months since I left them! I nearly couldnt recognise Jeth! Haha. In another two months time, our section would have been scattered into different places already. So sad for them. It was a nice session, but a pity Nigel couldnt make it.
Last night, I went back to 659 with HUpapa and Birdy to take a last look. Felt so emo when it was time to go. Hahaha. This afternoon, HUpapamama went down to HDB to sign the last documentation and to pass the keys to the new owner. For now, I just hope we can find our desired jumbo asap so that we can settle down altogether.
Goodbye.
Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment