Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Twelve nights to seeing Mr Birdy!

Quite a number of happenings for the past one week. And Baby is finally on her way back from Tokyo~! Supposed to pick her up but she said her dad will do the job so I can stay at home.

Cafe Del Mar with the Pig. Followed by Vivo City. Both fell in love with the same pair of shorts but decided not to buy cos we were both too broke.

Takashimaya with the Pig. Supposedly to get the pair of shorts we had been eyeing for since the day before, we still ended up going home empty handed. But we did have a good time at the Coffee Bean.

House viewing with the Family. Not very satisfying thou.

Visited my new-office-to-be. And sadly, I kinda miss my old office in the Navy! I had a bigger space to call it my own back then. I managed to find my way there without any problem thou I totally have no idea where is Kallang Pudding! Now, who says women cant read the map?

I slept for 15hrs a day and nearly died without myself knowing. Almost got freak out by my own capability!

Went to the Indoor Stadium with my Boss-to-be. He showed me around on how they set up the stage and all, for the upcoming May Day concert this weekend. Everthing just seems so interesting. He explained to me how they work and assured me that I wouldnt be just doing administrative work. Another thing to feel happy is, I can dress casually at work except when he wants to bring me out for meeting with the client!

It has been confirmed that I will start work on 5 May and im kinda excited actually. Cos at least I'll feel useful again! Haha. In fact, im a lil worried that I wouldnt be up to it. I guess thats the difference when u're in someplace where u've always wanted to be. Thou this might eventually turn out not to be the case, im still gonna try.

Bro has decided to sell his current five-room flat and get a jumbo (which is bout 1900 sq ft), thou we have yet to find one to our liking. So that means we will probably be shifting house, not once but twice! Im thrilled with the idea of having my own room again~! Haha. But on the other hand, im really sad cos we will be handing over the keys on 16 May, which is just another three weeks away. And HUmama says im not allowed to bring the bloster which has been with me for dont know how many years, to bro's house. Perhaps I'll just bring it to birdy's house and stink his room! Haha!

The happiest thing today? Birdy just sent me an MMS with his face from Taiwan! Its the first time he did something like that! Its so diabetically sweeeeet! Loves and Misses =)

No comments: