Speaking of which, somehow or rather, I managed to get hold of an admin job with Unusual and verbally I've agreed to start work on 2 May! I know its nothing great and the pay isnt that fantastic either. Whats worse is that, their office is located at Kallang!! Ya dont ask me why, I too have no idea why I always land myself a job in the East area. But, I have my reasons for accepting this job and im gonna try requesting from the director to put me into doing something else once I gain more experience in this field of my interest. I am kinda looking forward to it.
Baby has been away for a week already. Guess she is really enjoying herself over at Tokyo despite being with the wrong companions. Happy for her. Jobless yet still enjoying life in her most-desired-to-travel-to-country!! How good life of her.
P/S: Baby, if ur return flight is at night, I can pick u up, but provided u sponsor me half for our couple-bag! Hahahaha! And on top of that, I might need u to help me get some liqour (thats if u and ur mum dont intend to get any!) U know i love u for who u are and not for all of those mentioned above! Enjoy ur last week stay, Muackz!

Come back and bring me to Sentosa again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment