My first trip to Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar at Raffles City S.C. on 24 April 2008. It was a meetup with Haojie and gang and also the first since Baby returned from Tokyo. So it goes to mean, Presents~! =D
After the meal there, I wonder if I will still visit other Japanese restaurant. Haha! The food is really good. Really really good. Its a Japanese-Marche-style dining place. Gonna bring all my loved ones there and try it out someday!! Five of us gobbled down a total of $155! And all of us actually eat until we hardly have rooms for desserts. Thus, we only shared one pathetic slice of Tofu Cheesecake. Anyway, I felt the amount we each paid were rather reasonable!
We went to Menotti after the very satisfying dinner. Very nice and cosy Italian Cafe and Bar. Not very expensive either.. Had some chit chat sessions before we finally call it a day. Now I officially declared myself bankrupt!!
Here, im gonna reveal some dark secrets of my Baby.. Before she returns, she told me over the SMS that she had bought the most things for me from Tokyo! Oh boy, I was so excited then! On the day when we met up, she passed everything to me..
Indeed, there were quite a few items.. Everything seen in the picture above. However, in her lovenote to me she mentioned: "Anyway, dunno if the fake lashes is useful to you. Just take it. If not you can return me. Haha."
And over MSN yestd, when we were discussing bout mascara and I told her that I still have one unused, she asked, "Then you want to return me the mascara mah??"
U think its the end? Not yet. She actually have the cheek to come back and tell us how many SMSes she had sent us from Tokyo and demand us to pay her back 50 cents per SMS!!
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf!!
Baby, let me tell u something.. NO WAY am I returning them to U!!! BOO!
She started this Babies Day thingy on the day she purchased the couple-bag for me. Haha. 16 April. A bit ku-ku, but im still gonna treat it as our 2nd anniversary! Hahaha! So for our anniversary, of cos we have to buy each other present..
Speaking of the couple-bag, I actually suggested to her that one day we shall bring the bag out together. But what I got in return was the most crazy and ridiculous look from her! With the Are-u-sure-u're-feeling-OKAY??? kinda expression!
Not forgetting this was what she mentioned in one of her email.. "we cannot have same blue label bag, but we can have the same agnes B bag. whaha.. come!!! lets have couple bag!!!"
Now, you tell me, who is the more enthusiastic one?
(a)Wo Bu Mei Wo Bu Mei (I not pretty I not pretty)!!
(b)How come my ears are stucking out?!?!
(c)Eeeeek! So FAT!!!
(d)Aide! Why ur eyes like that?!
Answer? ALL OF THE ABOVE!! Hahaha. Thats how difficult my Baby is. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment