Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slack!

I woke up today feeling all energetic, thus got changed and went down for a run. But merely halfway thru, i almost died. Haha. Im really old. Boo!

Alright, so I've been slacking for 2 weeks plus but it somehow felt much more than that perhaps due to the series of events happening. We celebrated Ella's birthday at Botak Jones. Hahaha! Because of somebody's silly idea bout celebrating anybody's birthday, anyday. Haha! Really had a good laugh over the meal.

7 March 2008

Who says Siting was absent?

The F4 returns?

Who is cuter?


The parents went Genting and left the car with me. And i finally found the right keys to go along with my new collection from Tokyo. Haha. However, that's only HU-papa's spare key. Am certainly working hard for MY keys to pair with the Marc Jacobs!

Coutesy of the Panda Boss

HU-papa proudly in the Commando's jacket

HU-mama

Now u see, the HU-papamama have the habit of taking self potraits too!


Met up with Baby and ahMin for some catch-up session, which became more of a confession session. I went for an interview with the IBM HR Manager.

Had a BBQ at my aunt's place.

Twelve Year Old & Ten Year Old

This boy sure grows up to be a 万人迷 !


Met up with the usual clique of S even ix for a steamboat session at Bugis and followed by Beavers.

When everyone is ready for a proper photo, the Bird beg to differ

And look! Who is the one doing all the hard work?

Our Love-Hate-Relationship

The Irritant Duo - We sure know how to irritate each other!

Ailing, the camera is here?


And I went for a second round of interview with the two team leaders in IBM. Then, I met up with the Piggy for The Leap Years and a hard-core-heart-to-heart-talk for six hours! The show is nice, so is the talk. We bumped into Weiliang before the show and thus created some topic after that. One guy whom had done all the three sweetest things. Haha. Below are the beautiful quotes:

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous"

"It is not in the stars to hold one destiny but in ourselves"

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it"

"If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life"

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life: it goes on"


Lastly, I had a VCD marathon with Birdy and completed the Taiwanese drama by Xiao-Zhu and Big-S! OMG. The show is lovely despite being a lil too draggy.

If only I have a boyfriend like 秦郎?

No comments: