Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Birday Eve

Three days of Fun, Laughter and Love had finally come to an end.

It was all planned that on the Birday eve, The Bird solely belongs to yours truly. Thus when the camp mates asked him out for a drinking session, he had to turn them down. The night began when we were in the car, making rounds and rounds, wasting so much time, trying to locate the secluded Dempsey Road. After hearing so much about this new found paradise, formerly known as the British army barracks and the old CMPB national service enlistment centre, I thought it would be good to bring the boy there for a nice dinner.


Upon reaching Dempsey Hill..

We finally found this place..

An exquisite entrance

The sleepy Bird

The beautiful background







After our sumptuous meal at . BrewHouse..

We bid farewell to Dempsey Hill.



I supposed we paid more for the ambience of the place rather than the food. The Salmon Steak that I ordered wasnt that good but credit goes to Birdy's Ribeye Steak. Its a pity we didnt get to dine at the alfresco area, else I guessed it would have been better. On the whole, I like the idea of dining at somewhere which is almost 'out of the busy city' on a special day like this.

By the time we finished our dinner, its quite late already, so we decided to just head to our next destination instead of hanging around. Prior to that, I'd already told Birdy that I'll be meeting up with Bobby at Boat Quay to get something from him before going to somewhere to spend some time alone. He was so anxious to know what surprises I had installed for him and had been pestering me for a few days already.

I seriously think that, not only im too smart for him (to expose all the surprises he had for me), he's way tooooo stupid for me! Haha! I've came up with at least ninety-nine excuses to cover up all my lies but he didnt even ask for one. What I'd arranged for, is something he had never expected. Even when we were standing right in front of one of his camp mates a.k.a. my partner in crime, he still thot that was pure coincidence and naively told him that, "Oh, we are off to meet some other friends.", not knowing that I was all along on the phone with his friend.

Yup, that's my INNOCENT boyfriend (as quoted by Bobby) and that somehow leads to me thinking of this question again. Is it the girls who think too much or is it the boys who think too little? Haha.


The culprit that made him puke thrice for that night..

And his only Birday cake.


Now, his presents?



A whole chunk of torn post-cards kept in his Renoma brief's box, nicely wrapped up.



Haha! He was like, "WTF?" when he saw that. Because I took down all the post-cards from his wardrobe which used to look something like this.


Not anymore!



The present state of his wardrobe which I guess will give him nightmares if he stare at it for too long! (Strictly no photoshop effect)


I ♥ U



On that night, two of his buddies told me, "it proves that u really mean alot to tiong.."

No comments: