Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sentosa, anyone?

After being cooped at home for the past one week, I seriously think I need to see more of the sun! No doubt im enjoying every minute of my JOBLESS status, slacking my ass off. BUT! Its not fun doing it alone and it eventually comes to a point I felt my life is so meaningless. What am I doing here at 5.30am in the morning? Im not sleeping just because I DONT feel like sleeping. And because I knew I can sleep till 3pm in the noon, or even 5pm in the evening. The recent weather didnt help either. It only gave me the extra urge to stay home just to ROT and DIE. ARrRrRGGgGHHhhhH.

This week as compared to the previous, is so slow because the only time I really met up with frens was the day I went to Vivo City with the two bitchiest bitch. Its been so long since I took such a long train ride and stepped into a shopping mall. Not only that. Its been AGES since the three of us meetup like this. Sigh. I truly hope for more of such.

Anyway, the reason for travelling to Vivo is Bakerzin. Prior to the meetup, I was really delighted and even suggested we shall all DRESS up! Thou in the end none of us turned up in a dress, it was a lovely afternoon and im really contented. If only everyone could be a lil less self-centered and make that extra tiny effort, everything would go well. I told myself, im gonna make it happen.

So after lunch and their signature warm chocolate cake, we shifted to Pacific Coffee Company for some drinks. We practically just lazed around at Vivo for the day and ended up sleeping at someone else's house when we were supposed to have a few games of mahjong!



A simple date with the Bestie began..

The gorgeous lady..

Totally amused with the present.

The beautiful girl..

Yet to wholly figure out what's hidden beneath.

That thingy they use to hold the glasses sure looks like a panty-liner to us!

Pls pardon her for the lousy photography skills.

Blissfully in Love with her despite all the planes flown.

My Two Significant Triple.

Myself.


Its a shame our narcist self only got turned on after our sumptuous-crabby-supper. U'll understand after u've seen this: PLEASE CLICK HERE Hahaa. Below are some sex educational advertorials. =)










Till then, Good Morning to all, and Good Night to myself~!

No comments: