Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26 March 2008

On this very day, my two best friends told me the exact same thing in two different situations.


"can see that tiong really loves you alot.."


I truly believes that He is playing Anonymous again.



Throughout the three years they had been together, not once have she receive a card. A card filled with sweet nothings from him. Be it her Birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas or their Anniversary, none. Not even a tiny, crumpled love note, to be exact.

Who would have expect that the first card he bought, supposedly for Valentine's, turned out to be the one he gave it to her on the day they ended their relationship. And instead of his most heartfelt words, it was filled with all his sorrows and agonies which were all so heart-breaking.

Rereading the card, again and again, allowed her to further understand how he really felt then. The love he once had for her, is something, she is certain no one else will be able to provide her with. On the contrary, whatever she had done seems so diminutive and uncomparable.

Then, he felt that he was unsuited to see her because he wanted to protect her. He was afraid that he might have hurt her unknowingly. And he didnt want to leave her in a dilemma. For all the reasons, he chose to sacrifice his love. Everything he had done, showed considerations for her feelings. Again, she proved to be a self-indulgent nobody.



I once told myself that I will never ask for your forgiveness and I will pray for you to lead a better life than me. Now, I yearn for you to amputate the bitter part of the memories from you. And for all the things that I've done, its no longer for the guilty conscience but for the undying love we once shared.


No comments: