Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanks, Jetstar!

I finally booked my air ticket to Taipei for myself and the whole family! Thou the trip is kinda far away, I cant help feeling excited! We've been talking bout this family trip for monthssssss.

And guess what? Minutes ago I decided that May 2010 is really too long a wait, therefore, I login to jetstar.com again and booked another trip to Hong Kong next Feb! Haha. This is crazy I know. But I guess the promo is really too tempting and I believe Baby is so gonna kill me.

*Beams*

Oh and did I mention? We're going to Bintan again tomorrow!! Haha. I have not even upload any of our previous trip's photos. It has been 5 months! OMG. What more can we expect this time round? Animalism, over hundreds of photos, endless mahjongs day and night, more fun and laugher that's for sure!

Till then, have fun!

Birdog + D&D @ Pasar Oleh Oleh

Sufiano+Tiongogo+Nanako+Derickeninia!



I am still hoping to find my ring.

No comments: