Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Nephews and My Ring

My nephews were so sweet this morning. I woke up early today, still thinking bout my ring. Then I saw Jayen awake so I decided to ask if he has seen it, thou I know its quite useless. It was more like creating a conversation between us that's all.

Initially he said, "No ar..", with the typical kinda first reaction kids usually give.. Then he went in to the toilet and pointed to a spot where I usually would place it during shower and muttered something. I knew what he was trying to tell me. So I told him, "Yes, I always leave it there but its missing, cannot find already.." Then I led him out of the toilet.

I still cant quite contemplate how I lose it. Since Thursday I thot it was lying in the drawer at Birdy's house. So confidently that I didn't even bother to ask him to check. Till Sunday when I went back and realised its not there then I started searching high and low. How could I have been so careless when I'd never once lose anything, let alone something so precious to me?? Fuck.

Anyway, awhile later, back in my room, Zanver was awake, I asked the same question and gotten the same reply. Guess what I saw 5mins later?

One boy standing on the toilet bowl, another one climbing on the pipe near the basin, searching for my ring for me!!!!!! Gosh. How sweet could that be??? I seriously didn't expect something like that. They brought the first smile to me, at the thot of my ring. I was so touched. They are so lovely.

No comments: