Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Beauty of my Bed...

It cures all pain that my back is giving me!

Last Saturday it was all fine until we came back from dinner. As I was preparing to meet my colleagues for drinking session, I felt my back aches. Nevertheless, I went ahead to meet them, as u can see, this is very rare. Little did I expect this pain would have lasted till now.

Actually planned to take leave on Monday so that I would have Sunday and Monday to go on date with Birdy, as we have not been doing so for quite some time. Apparently fate just doesn't want to fulfil us. And instead, Birdy had to bring me to the sinseh on Sunday and then to the doctor on Monday to get a 2-days MC.

Luckily I still managed to drag myself out to watch Final Destination 3D with Birdy on Monday and organized a super impromptu BBQ for Siting's farewell on Tuesday. Haha. The worst gotta be today! I had to sit in the office whole day for my back to suffer.

As I was looking back at my past entries to see how long this pain will last, I saw this:

"im really getting old. my waist hurt for no reason. i cant walk straight, but i got to sit up straight. i cant bend my body and it ache whenever i sneeze or laugh. i've problems getting up and down the bed too! god. how the hell did this happen?! i went to the sinseh and a western doctor to get my two days MC! shiok. but it was painful! thou im recovering, the pain is still there. now i need 30 seconds to pull my body straight after i've sat down for some time. and i cant sit for too long either. damn. lets see how im gonna suffer tml. god bless me!"

I cant believe it! The exact same scenario more than 2 years back and then, it took bout 2 weeks to recover. Was even sent to the hospital in an ambulance, which was far too exaggerating. Haha.. Well! I better sleep soon, else im gonna suffer again tomorrow!

No comments: