Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great sense of satisfaction.

That's the only thing I would say, if u were to ask me bout the exhibition. I am very happy and really enjoyed myself thruout the week - my virgin work trip @ Genting Highlands.

Aside from the praises from my boss (which didnt come to me directly) and his little observation on my personality, the comment I heard from the venue in charge, and the conversation between our Malaysia partner and myself, I knew this was all worth it. As crazy as it may sound, im falling in love with my job.

The kinda feeling at the end of the event, the happy faces of all that were involved and eventually turning into friends with them.. Awesome.

Everything just seems so right despite the hotel rooms cock up upon our arrival and thruout the days. Its certainly not easy to arrange rooms for so many people checking in and out on different dates. Exhibitors treated us Starbucks every morning. Bosses were so different as compared to working in Singapore. Be it whether it was due to the overdosage of alcohol or not, they really care and look after us. And thou I was hoping for the event to be over, I knew that I will miss it once it is!

All in all, I learned and gained alot of exposure. Nice experience.

Just spent some time doing my own ironing. Sweat. The maid had been sent back due to some disagreement between her and bro. She has been with us for bout 3yrs and I think this is only the second or third time bro scolded her. Anyway things happened while I was still in Genting and Mamargaret actually called and asked me to do my own laundry before returning! Crazy mum.

One thing I regretted the most and that is not taking more pictures! Wanted to take one picture of the entire UnUsUaL Team but it totally slips my mind! So what the hell lah! Nevertheless, this is definitely gonna be in my memories for the longest time.


My room mate of the week

My great team @ the Registration Counter

Our Exhibitor, Sean's bdae!

No comments: