Monday, March 02, 2009

Sweet November

I've been rotting at home for the past 48 hours! Whereas Birdy has been slaving at the NATAS Fair.. That kinda explains why I decided to do some updates. But seriously, not like I still can remember what exactly happened a few months ago.. Whatever it is, lets rewind back to November 2008!

Animals celebrated our Tenth Year of Friendship! We booked a chalet at some wuloo Sembawang place, decided to have a Pyjamas Party and isolated ourselves for 4D3N! Haha. We took a total of 401 photos throughout the stay. Scary isnt it? That was definitely one of the most happening event in 2008! And yes! Animals are planning for an even BIGGER one in 2009! Anyway, there are really too many photos to edit, thus, just a sneak preview first ya?


Bananas Animals In Pyjamas


After this was the long awaited wedding of my dearest Biaojie. Baby, I know u have been waiting for this post for damn long also. But im afraid I gotta disappoint u again. Cos she has yet to send me all the photos! Haha!


23 November 2008


Few days after the wedding, its my BIG 23!! Met up with the 3 ladies and as usual, we had a mini celebration for the three November Babies!








The Good O' Days


On the eve of my Birthday, at the strike of 12am, a buncha Animals were at my door holding a cake. Despite the simplicity of the whole affair, I was shocked and touched. This was the SURPRISE.

26 Nov 2008, Birdy brought me to Shokudo for dinner. Initial plan was somewhere else but I chose to go for thick and juicy salmon! We even tried out the neoprint machine inside Shokudo! Haha! After which, we strolled to Esplanade. Too full for chocolate fondue, therefore we just sat outside enjoying the breeze and had our small lil chats.




On days like this, I learn to appreciate u more..
Thanks, Sayang!

No comments: