Monday, March 23, 2009

The Recovered Friend

This page has been opened for the past one hour before I finally began typing something. And when I finally typed something, she said, "u know smthing. ive been thinkin abt wat u said to me b4 .......... this words is in my mind all these while" (never mind what has been said in between) Im glad at least something I once said has an impact.

I told her straight in the face that, "ur words doesnt justify ur actions." And come to think of it, I probably had succeeded in making her feels 100 times worse than how she was already feeling. I couldnt care much then. I was just stating what I really felt, and she knew it.

I tried acting childish by not initiating chats and all, and guess what? We stopped talking totally since last year. (That's excluding the few forwarded season greetings sms and the few asked-and-answered questions I popped on a few ocassions.) How fabulous. She totally broke my heart, I have to say. But just like any other relationships, someone has to compromise.

Whatever it is, after we started chatting, it has been one and a half hours. I thot, it was all worthwhile to sleep a little bit lesser just for her. And the thing is, I am very sure we can talk for another 3 days and 3 nights without running out of topics. Amazing. Yes, it definitely is.


December 2008

On one random night, a few Animals went to Cafe Del Mar. And on another, a few of us went Zouk Out. Not a very good experience when I was practically at the security counter for the whole night. (nothing worth mentioning) And I concluded that, it was only good in 2007 cos all Animals were present. Whatever. Andy Lau stood less than 3 meters away from me? No doubt he is DAMN good looking and was totally mesmerized. HAHA.


This is cute isnt it?

Its obviously the Koala's bdae.

Another random Zouk night after Fahrenheit Concert.

My big DarLing turns FIVE!

I will never forget his expression when I told him that I'd forgotten to buy the cake!

Hope this will be one of his best childhood memories.


HOLY CRAP. I couldnt end the year 2008 properly without the Christmas photos. Its missing in my harddisk. Nevertheless. Animals did a Xmas Xchange this last year. Everything was GREAT. The simple night with homemade turkeys and not so successful pasta. Followed with mahjong and games. New Year Eve was swiftly spent thru with some heart-to-heart talks with the "bro". Together, we welcomed 2009.

Following our previous COLOURED and PYJAMAS PARTY, we decided to stick to the basics, BLACK&WHITE.

January 2009

January Birthdays

The Blacks, The Whites and The Stripes!

First Party of 2009

At DOUBLE O

Partying

And MORE Party!

No comments: