Sunday, August 10, 2008

True friendship

They say its only during time of crisis then u'll get to know who are ur true friends. I can't agree with this more than anything else even thou im not the one lying in the hospital now.

Poor qiqi met with an accident on the first day of Lunar 7th month. I've never seen such a dumbass taxi and irresponsible driver who stopped his car in the middle of the lane. Should he have stop nearer to the curb all this would have been avoided.

After seeing qiqi, I felt so pain for him. And having heard what he has to say, I was so touched by his love for the gf. The way he said, "I was sitting there with the bike on me, and realised my leg is out of shaped. With the taxi on my left and Wen Jia who was totally lost on my right, all I could do is to keep shouting for her. In the past when accident occurred, the first thing we usually thot of is 'hows my bike?'. Now, is 'hows Wen Jia?'."

ya it was something like that lah. How sweet isn't it? Yeah and it has been slightly more than a week since he got admitted to the hospital. Finally he had his operation yesterday and up till today, all the animals still go and visit him whenever we can to accompany him. Thou sometimes we'll just sit there and read magazines or have our own lil talks, im sure our presence do make him feels better.

Visited him last night after his ops and then realised his condition is worse than anyone of us had imagined. He had a lil part of his hip bones removed and replaced by a metal plate or something. I don't know bout those medical terms lah. But I could see he was looking damn pale and Dr Tengku actually commented that he was very lucky already. Cos accident that involves the hip could have taken his whole life away! OMFG. That's how vulnerable life is.

I seriously thank god for that and also for the buncha true friends i have.

No comments: