Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Simple Saturday

Its been really long since I have some time like this, sitting in front of my laptop, in the middle of the night, not knowing what to do.


I was awakened by a phone call this morning, sent out an email, went back to sleep all the way till 3.30pm, finally woke up, met up with Birdy for dinner at Causeway before he goes to work, shopped around alone, then headed home. A simple yet relaxing Saturday.


Its almost three months since I worked with UnUsUal and I can say I've already gotten used to the working style of my boss and the pace of work here. As far as im concern, im pretty much enjoying myself at work despite having to work really late during those times which I consider them as the UP period. And thats the thing bout working in this field cos there are times when u can get really busy, but there are times when u have nothing to do at all.


Had done three concerts so far, and one exhibition, which is more of my area at work. That one exhibition nearly killed me. However, I guess my bosses were kinda satisfied with my performance and im glad my hard work had more or less been paid off after hearing what they have to say. Every other day I learn something new and im thankful that such an opportunity was given to me.


Enough said bout work. Back at home, alot of things changed too. Dad sold his Altis and got a second hand Jazz. Only if its for me. Had it been the new model, I would definitely have been more thrilled bout it. Probably in another three months time, we would have to shift once more. Its funny how we shifted from block 600+ to block 600+ and AGAIN to another block 600+! Cant wait for that and by then I will have a room to call my own again! *JOY*


Well, so much for now. Too lazy to caption all the photos. ENJOY!






































Oh, and did I mention? We took a total of 276 photos on that faithful night!!!

No comments: