Friday, January 25, 2008

A dream almost come true.

I knew very well I wouldnt be able to afford a brand new Fit which is gonna cost a good 60 thousand! Thus, when HU-papa and bro were discussing bout it, I was against it. Who knows, few days after the discussion, bro actually found a very good deal for a 9.5yrs Jazz. For once, I really thot I am gonna pronounce myself as a proud owner of a Honda Jazz! Cos after calculation, im kinda confident that I'll be able to survive with my monthly allowance after i fed the car. However, fate is out to bring me disappointment. Somehow, I also wasnt very sure what exactly happened, the deal is off. And so my dream has been crashed.

Period.

"PaRrrRrRTtTTtyyYYyYYyYYY~!!"

The Party Animals

three ladies from Thailand





The two party-goers who never say die!

Thou not the happiest party, definitely one of the memorable ones.

She got disgusted by my zest in photo taking.

When the Not-so-pro-cam-whore..

met the So-damn-pro-cam-whore.

She never fails to include her face in our photo.

And we never fail to exclude her! The smartest way: use potrait instead of landscape!

The triple S---N

I wan to Live with him, Laugh at him, simply bcos i Love him!

-Incomplete-

The most chaotic Kbox session

Always the victim.. Poor Koala.

Mr Silly living up to his name

Christmas Eve @ AMK Kbox

The Boys

The Girls

jIngLe beLL JiNGlE BEll jiNGLe bEll RoCKs!

The Lil Red Van that braves thru so much with me for the past three months.

U were the one who see me thru during my last two wks at Changi.. U were the one who suffer the most when i puke in U.. U were the one who went to the whole year's biggest party with me.. U were the one who can ferry me and ALL my frens to wherever we wanted to. U were the one who allows us to, "U're humming song! Lets go Kbox!" and off we went to Cineleisure! Oh yes, U ARE THE ONE! Im gonna miss u so badly!!!

Another date after a year..

Back to reality.

No comments: