When I reached home last night, Dage and him were discussing bout getting me a car since we're selling the van. All along, bro thot paying nearly 500 every month for the van is not as worthwhile as spending it on a car. Furthermore, the price of diesel is no longer less than a dollar per litre.
When he discussed it with me last wk, I told him to forget bout it, as HU-papa will definitely screw him up-side-down if he were to learn bout it. Little did I expect that the outcome is so different. Nobody expect that either. Haha! In fact, this time round, HU-papa is really serious and pretty encouraging. He even suggested that, till I really cannot afford anymore, he will sell his Altis and take over
That's not all. He even told bro to bring back the catalogue for me to choose the colors and he made it clear that, NO black and white, any other colors would be fine, even PURPLE (when he doesnt even know that purple really does exists!) Haha! Next thing i know, bro called up his friend to check on the colors availability and confirmed that, there really is purple, but an additional 1000 bucks. Haha! Purple Honda Fit!
Thruout the conversation, I was quiet. I knew very well this is too big a burden and I didnt want to depend too much on them. I knew bro has been feeling bad for having to let me work at Milkk Cafe and I guess buying me a car is the best he can do for me. He always thinks for me and give me the best he could. Just like my 16th birthday, he and Erge bought me a Nokia 8310 (it was the lastest then), thinking that i would need a "decent" one since im graduating from secondary school. And on my 21st birthday, they bought me an LV bag just because he thinks i need a "presentable" bag for work.
Anyway (side track a bit), the van had finally left us. Luckily i took some photos with him before bro's friend took it away from me this afternoon. Haha. Im so gonna miss him!!! =(
Yes, I have to say, im totally thrilled at the thot of having my own car. And I have to admit, I really hope to have one. However, being practical, even if I were to take cab to and fro Milkk everyday, the most I would spend on transport per month is only 360. Buying a car is quite a long-term commitment. I dont want to suffer (yet) for the sake of convenience. Therefore, I am still considering (thou Birdy also said that we can pay for the car together after he ORD).
Im very sure if I have decided on the color already, the car will be making its way to my carpark. Just today, HU-papa told me to make up my mind so that the car will be here in time to celebrate Chinese New Year!
I felt so loved and doted. Tell me how can i live without these men in my life?
No comments:
Post a Comment