Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sufen is an un-official ORD-ing personnel!

Have spoken to Sharon and told her bout my plans. Mdm Ros has been informed and i supposed the message has been conveyed to LTC Neo too. Only that its not officially announce yet. I know i gonna miss this place and the people even before i leaves, especially when Nigel is leaving in Sept. Then, i wont have another khaki cum Yati for entertainment purposes liao. LOL.

I love that guy for teaching me the excel formulas which makes my life so much easier at work. I love that guy for washing my mug when my back cant be straighten and had to be sent to the MO. I love that guy for bringing my camp pass to the guard house when the muddle-headed me left it in the office. I love that guy for waiting for me during all the retreats despite Mdm Annie will give him a earful for being late whereas i'll be spared from that! haha. And i love that guy for our bitching session. Lol. Undoubtedly, he's one of the important ones during my days in the SAF. Lucky enough im just about twenty days behind his ORD.

Went jogging ALONE yesterday, after so long.. Just one round of bout 1.5km and i was struggling to catch my breathe. haha. Seriously need more running to keep myself healthier and let the fats stay away. I swear that ever since im office bounded, my tummy has accumulated at least two rounds of spare tyres. Argh. I wasnt that weight conscious in the past but apparently, the excess fats are stored at the wrong place! I certainly wont mind if they can be shifted a lil to the North. LOL. Anyway, i know i'll never be that discipline to run, so lets hope miracle do happen.

Today we had an educational tour at the Singapore Discovery Center. Yeah, life in RSN is definitely quite "happening" with all these outings. haha. They have a robot named LiL George there and he's so cute!! When we asked him, "Do you think im pretty?" he actually replied, "Let me think.. (he paused for awhile and continued) Yes, i think you are pretty." When we asked him, "Do you think she's ugly?" he's so smart to say, "No, she's not ugly."!!! The funniest part was when one of them mischievously asked, "Have u ever had sex?" and he replied, "Can u pls ask a more sensible question?" LOL!!! Cute lah!

Anyway, other than that little amusement, we were practically wasting our time there. haha. Met up with bengO at Jurong Point for dinner after that and she was late. Whats new? haha. So in order to kill time, i joined the Gombak NSFs for pool, thou i dont play and i dont really know them. And there is this NSF whom i never fail to forget his name prior to today! haha. I realised i can be quite sociable actually.
And of cos, the date went well. =)

No comments: