"It happened. My dad passed away this evening." Gosh. I didnt know how to console him. He said he was all prepared for it. For that i believed. But, however prepared, im sure he must have felt rotten for he wasnt there to see him for the last time. Even myself was kinda affected by the news too and got emo-tic for a few minutes. And to make things worse, he has to sit thru the night and wait for the next available flight. Well, that explains why im blogging at this hour. The least i could do for a friend. =)
Poor Birdy. He was supposed to book in at 0530hrs today. But guess what? Both of us actually overslept and only woke up at 0615hrs! I felt so guilty as i reckoned it must be me who had silence the alarm without myself knowing and continued to sleep. I hope he doesnt get into deep shit cos of this. *fingers crossed* Anyway, he is sleeping soundly alone in his bunk already due to some firing tml that only requires 20 people from each coy, inclusive of all the 2IC. I hope his PS will be in a good mood tml. haha. Else, i gotta be prepared for three weekends burnt. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment