Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The FINAL Decision

After weeks of contemplation, whether a big organization is beneficial to me or a small and comfortable one.. After meeting two potential employers, balancing the pros and cons of both which apparently was so competitive.. After repeating the same old story to so many people, seeking for advices and suggestions.. And finally after that brain washing session, I've decided to stand by my belief in u.

I knew immediately I didn't make the wrong choice in discussing with him. Everyone find it weird that I'm telling my boss bout my intention to resign when I haven't even get a proper offer. I've always treated him as a mentor cum boss and have always been frank with him. If not for the sudden invitation to the interview, I would have even ask for an increment already. And if not for there's this opening in this German company, I wouldn't even have the thought of leaving and subsequently, the strong urge of fighting for my own rights. I seriously think I've been under-utilized (and of cos that includes under-paid!!) for the past one year in UnUsUaL. Haha!

A change is exactly what I needed. Let's hope this decision will be the positive and favorable one.. And don't worry, I'll not disappoint u! I've accepted ur challenge and I'll show it to ur partners that u made the right choice. Little did I expect that u had been "thinking hard" on how to talk to me on ur way back from the Shenzhen trip.. And the totally lost for words was when fatboss suddenly apologized to me! WTF.

Well, having said all, I better not be too overjoyed with what was being promised. Afterall empty promises was what I've gotten for the past two years.. Shall wait till all plans being finalized and materialized before I can scream "Congratulations!!!" (to myself..) Haha.

Everything isn't just for u, but I really think I ought to work harder before it's time I settle down and build my own family.. Dearest friends whom have been hoping for me to leave this company (cos they felt I've been ill-treated!!), were still happy ultimately as that goes to mean they'll be entitled to more free or discounted concerts!!!





















Till then, I'll see more of u, Alpha Building!





- Loves, h.s.f

No comments: