Reading back the first entry of Twenty Eleven, I realised my life was revolving only around work and birthdates that I probably wont forget for the rest of my life. Was my life really that sad or have I simply forgotten bout all the other happenings in Twenty Ten?
I've more or less decided. Just give me another three weeks to finalize that decision. Hopefully IPTO will get back to me with good news by then too!
As I was surfing facebook earlier, I felt really sad to see what the kids wrote. Bcos of the broken marriages, they are the ones suffering. How can I instill the correct values into them and have them understand the importance of kinship? I seriously hope you parents are able to better carry out your responsibility. Sad to say, but yes, all of you are indeed failures. I don't know if it will be helpful but I think I really have to start. And if only I'm capable and situation still remains, I'll do that.
On a happier note, I began to think that my-long-lost-friend is "coming back". I know that I may not have been the most understanding friend during that period of time, I probably could have done more for you.. For these, I'm really sorry to you, you and you. Nevertheless, it's something to call for celebration with you walking out of the darkness thou I knew it's never gonna be the same again. There are still alot of question marks of cos but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
It's a brand new year, everything should start afresh. As mentioned in the previous post, I felt I'm having some kinda problem I couldn't explain. Now I guess the culprit is "Comfort Zone". I've been too slack and rotten I must admit. I stopped doing alot of things and live in a world of mine, allowing time to slip pass just like that. This is bad. Real bad.
Resolution: the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
(Source: dictionary.com)
Resolution: a target you set at the beginning of a brand new year only to realize it will never be fulfilled at the end of it.
(Source: thebirdogdotcom)
Despite the fact that I never believe in New Year Resolution, I've a list of things which I'd told myself that I would want to start doing again. And these include, (1) finish the few books which had been lying on the little table for the longest time. (2) quit the few bad habits (ignore the details). (3) my weekly jogging routine should really start. (4) sleeping earlier and waking up earlier for work. Age is catching up and I really have to take care of my body before it's too late. (5) the major saving plan - I know this is totally redundant cos it's a mission impossible. But wells, I have to put this in for myself to feel better and consoled in the beginning of the year.
Birdog's nest seems likely to be ready by first quarter of 2012. I don't know if this should be consider a good or bad news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment