Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9 August 2010

Today I reached home at 2045hrs and Mamargaret exclaims, "why are u home so early?!?!" So what the hell. But can't blame her for that reaction either. Haha. Cos I've been reaching home late everyday and come to think of it, I've worked for don't know how many days without off-ing since 26 July!! And there's two more weeks for me to endure!! With an even more hectic schedule coming up..

Monday when I took back the odyssey and drove to NTU, I was feeling so stressed. Keep imagining what's gonna happen if I were to bang into something again. Haha. Yea, the repair took almost a week and cost me $2,300! Ok, not me but the company. I still feel so bad lah thou everyone were telling me that I don't have to! Cos they make me worked like slave and that's the cause of me dozing off while driving! Haha. Well, bosses didn't allow me to pay for the repair either and Birdy keeps saying how much they dote on me.

Whatever that is, hopefully after the whole YOG thingy I can have a good good rest. Mid September to October is another few weeks of shows every wkends!


9 August 2010 0230hrs

No comments: