Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sammi Rocks!

Just got back from Sammi Cheng's concert! She is really good I must say. Still remember for her past two shows in Singapore, jj actually managed to get free tickets but he didn't give it to me! And way back then, I've always thot she is worth watching and wanted to.. It's just that I've never understand why or feel it's worth paying hundreds of dollars just to watch a live performance.. Haha.

Now, since I joined this industry, watched at least 20 shows or more? I can truly comprehend and really enjoy the live atmosphere. But still I won't pay to watch a concert! Haha. Probably it's too expensive a leisure for me at this point in time. Wait till I earn $5,000 per month bah.

The next upcoming will be S.H.E! Can't wait! Haha..

Alright, time to rest. Before that..





Thank you Mrs Meng!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: