Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shopaholic - The Baby Les

Im currently on my way home after watching Confessions of a Shopaholic with Baby at Cineleisure. Haha. After knowing each other for six years, stepping into the seventh, its the first time we watched a movie alone. And in fact, I think the number of times we watched together with other frens are also countable with my two hands! Cos Baby don't usually watch a movie in the theater! She has a boyfriend who supports piracy! Haha.

A typically bimbotic and brainless show which I always like. Cos its so not me. Haha! With a tiny bit of heart warming scene which makes people almost tear. If only every guy on earth is like Luke Brandon.

Baby, I sincerely wants to apologise for always making u wait for me when we meet up after work (and times on wkends).. U know I don't mean to and I really appreciate it. =)
P/S: I-love-u-u-love-me

No comments: