Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

Happy 2009 Everyone!

As much as I wanted to make this the last entry for 2008, I couldnt! I know its taking me forever to update this bloggie, not that I dont want to, but im always tired by the time I reached home.

Alot alot of things happened and changes in Two Thousand Eight. At home, with friends, at work and even with boyfriend. (Not that I've gotten a new boyfriend!) But yeah, things got different in a way I felt that we're going into another phase of relationship. It could be good or bad, I am still figuring. Birdy ORDed and got a job in PSA. I hope he will find his directions soon.

Two Thousand Eight, is a "settle down" year for me. (I dont mean "tying the knot", of cos!) Firstly, I had to get used to working in Milkk Cafe. Then I had to leave and lead my own path. I joined UnUsUaL ("became UnUsUaLly hot-tempered and UnUsUaLly sensitive" as quoted by Dericken). And I came to realise, this might not be what I thot it is, but I am giving myself another year.

Secondly, we shifted twice before we finally settled down at the current place, I call it Home. I love my new Home and my new Room as much as I love my Family.

Friends and buddies. Always supportive and always there. It wasnt easy to accept certain facts and knowing that she is no longer the same she we once knew.

Towards the later half of the year, Animals grew more closely attached. In a group of nine TEN. Yeah, that's what I always tell anyone who asked bout Animals. Ten of us. We see one another every other day. Together, we party, we enjoy; we curse, we fuck; we play, we love; we joke, we cry (for some); we forgive, we forget; we fight, we laugh; we teach, we learn; we connect, we share; we shop, we sleep; we suan, we guide; we support and we stand for each other!

Two Thousand Eight, The Friendship of a Decade, The Bloom of Animalism.

30 Sep 08 - Hyna's 23rd Celebration

贤大侠

Celebrating his bdae..

BBQing in the Rain!


17 to 18 Oct 08 - Ysrin's Hen's Night Celebration





31 Oct 08 - First Halloween

A very last minute decision to Party..

and dress up for Halloween!

Animals ALL Ready!

And the night began here..

We wandered around, in our own world..

We engaged in our own activities and couldnt care less of what the others thot..

We had lots of laughter and created uncountable and unforgettable memories!

The Very Significant F4 Pose.

The OLDs that act YOUNG and the YOUNGs that act OLD

The Hot Chick and The Yellow Duck

The She-R-Man

The Beautiful

The Deads

The SM

Spell W-I-L-D!

No comments: