Expectations are high, targets are there to meet, people I met are unpredictable, and the list goes on. I have grown to be wary of the people I work with. I am learning hard to reject people and not to be too kind to those who aint worth it. Thou occasionally I still fall back to my naïve and gullible self. Stress are piling up, undertaking more responsibilities. I have to hang on, I have to brave thru!
22 Aug - Was invited to Aetos Staff Day @ Singapore Flyer. PR here PR there. OMG. I just cant get use to that! Anyway, the ride on the flyer was so boring! Thank god I didnt spend that money during Birdy's birthday. Barely after TWO minutes on the ride, I got bored. What else can I do except cam-whoring?

September was a busy and 'funfiled' month! We had a 4 day conference at Suntec which I will never forget! Our clients are crazy!!! And not to mention they are Cheenas. Animals had a steamboat session at Paulie's house! I went KBOX with NPSCians. We were freaking busy for the Formula One First Night Race! Animals held a BBQ at Hyna's void deck for his birthday celebration!
And someone very special bought me a gift. So special I got a shock when I received it. My BOSS's wife. -_- Dont ask me why.
No comments:
Post a Comment