I was seriously quite enthusiatic bout it. I put on my rainbow tube. The boss still wasnt satisfied with it thou! Should have pair it off with a RED or PINK legging instead! Hahaa. But we can see that all the guys really made an effort to come in something more colorful. No photos for the time being, cos I really have to blog the entire night down! (And WTF?! I just realised we didnt take a group photo together thou im quite sure we took up to 100 photos during that 2.5hrs!!)
I heard someone shouting my name when I was walking towards Zouk entrance. To my surprise, I saw Tengyong and his group of ORDed-NSFs! Haha. Never did I expect they were the ones that Windsor was going with when Koala mentioned that he is at Zouk too. So after we got our hand stamped, Animals went to our usual spot for our self prep Chivas. Cheapo us. But thats where the fun begins!
Inside Zouk, we had a few more rounds of alcohol, birthday song in different languages, cam-whoring, toasting to the birthday girl and boy, before we finally hit the dance floor. I squeezed thru Phuture to find Tengyong and gang because we have been talking bout clubbing together WAY before I ORDed! And finally we get that bit of chance. Haha. They all knew I had a lil too much of alcohol. And in fact i was already feeling tipsy before we entered the club.
Bout half an hour after Animals gathered in Phuture, a FIGHT broke out. A fight between the Animals and a buncha IDIOTS. I was in a corner, when I saw my frens getting rough and I immediately became sober! The scene was vague yet chaotic. All I could remember was:
Derick punched Someone.
Jiajun was fucking furious and anger was all written on his face, which I've NEVER seen before.
The Someone was bleeding from the corner of his eye.
Huipin was charging to the front.
I pulled her and then pushed Siting back, telling them, "Girls stay behind". I didnt want my GFs to get hurt. I felt a rub against my leg. But I dont remember seeing Valerine. And I supposed, I knew that our guys could handle it and protect us.
Lights were turned on. Bouncers came and brought the guys away. Huipin was still unstable and we had to bring her out.
Everything happened too fast. The bouncers were damn efficient. And that explains why the 2.5hrs in Zouk only.
Paulson and Val came out too. Paul couldnt move his left hand so Val sent him to the hospital.
Jiajun, Kenghian, Yongteng and Huixiong were at the carpark with the other parties.
Thru the CCTV, they captured the culprit who caused this fight.
Not anyone from either party. But a fucker who started pushing those IDIOTS whom mistook him for us.
Animals got banned from Zouk. WHATHEFUCK.
My leg got a bruise.
Paul's arm got dislocated.
We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly despite all the shits.
The guys said, "The incident at East Coast will never repeat itself."
They will only beat and not get beaten. Well done guys! U showed the bonding between us. And proved how much we really love each other!
Cheers to our friendship of Ten years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment