Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What can be worse than..

Oversleeping on a Monday cum last morning at work? I woke up at 7.38am when i starts work at 8! Jamming on the road all the way from SLE to TPE to Pasir Ris? How i wish i could have my right leg at the clutch and left leg on the accelerator. The best thing? My air con is NOT WORKING YET!!! argh. Just imagine a sweaty Sufen cursing and swearing like mad. Whats more? I am going back to office tml to finish up my work when supposedly today is my last day! My understudy seriously seems unreliable. But i really cant care more. I've been staying till 9 or 10pm everyday since i came back from my long break.. I so felt like crying at one point of time and i misses the Bird badly.

Anyway, its still supposed to be a happy day! I brought the presents i have for them to work today and left it on their desk before i left home. Spent a few days see see look looking and two hours wrapping them with my bro's gf's help. Haha. As for the NSFs, i bought lots of tidbits for them! Even the NTUC auntie asked if i was having a party! Hahaha. Except for David whom i bought him a Mickey cushion cos he's always stealing my Pooh cushion! hahaha!

The cutesy handphone holders

David happily poses with his new soft toy! He's such a BHIMbo!

Pouting for the last time in the office!

No comments: